Wednesday, April 20, 2011

This year :)


This year has already been Amazing and its only April!

I Found my Birth Dad and realized I am not missing anything! DNA is nothing without love :)

Will bought me a car that fits everyone! It may not be new but it's new to me :)

Wills job became full time and we are not having to worry about money or bills anymore.


I passed my GED :)

I got into college yesterday! I am getting my BA Applied Psychology with a Concentration in Child Advocacy! step closer to working with CPS! I know a few homes that need me lol. I cant believe after dropping out of school in the 4Th grade that I would one day be in College.

Orion is playing Tball :) Both my big kids Start Preschool in Aug. Time flys

I have got closer to some amazing friends this year and I am so glad that I did. You don't know what a person has in common with you until you try :)

Now I am looking forward to camping at June lake, Auroras Birthday in June and Novas big party in July.

My Life has never been better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment